To support Sealand manage, coordinate and benchmark process trends to Net Zero, we have developed a software package to input our baseline data, set our emission reduction targets through to 2025, track our annual emissions and promote initiatives to reduce our carbon footprint.
The software can be deployed to support SME establish a strategic carbon reduction programme.
Location: Aberdeen, Glasgow & London
Project Reference: SPL7
Based on the application of the lessons learnt, and solution developed for Sealand’s in-house carbon management, we can support SME’s to establish a pathway to Net Zero based on the following through our Carbon Management Portal:
- Determine carbon baseline by populating an assessment of energy usage/ business activities / facilities / resources / travel & commuting.
- Establishing emission reduction targets and timeline on pathway to Net Zero.
- Set our emission reduction plan for the next reporting period.
- Highlight emissions reduction initiatives / signpost carbon offset programmes for consideration.
- Establish framework for annual reporting and benchmarking
- Carbon Emission Baseline Report
- Annual Carbon Reports
- Reduction Action Plan
- Offsetting Strategy
- Carbon Calculator Software
- Sustainability Incentives Roadmap