- An onboarding workshop, which establishes a company’s emission inventory and reporting boundaries and responsibilities
- Activity data identification and retrieval
- Emission calculations using our very own Carbon Accounting Tool, SEAZERO, which ensures verifiable and accurate results by using the most up-to-date government conversion factors and follows the GHG Protocol methodology
- A Carbon Inventory Report (SECR compliant) and presentation of emission results to key stakeholders
- The delivery of a Carbon Reduction Workshop and the production of a Carbon Reduction Plan, which details how each emission source can be reduced through a range of reduction measures to meet net zero targets
- A Net Zero Strategy Document, which is visual summary of steps taken and lookahead, ideally to be used on a company’s website or within stakeholder engagement exercises
Sealand then offer an option for a carbon coaching package for the following years, facilitating businesses with the processes and tools needed to take carbon reporting and reduction responsibilities in-house. Through our experience in working with a range of businesses from varying sectors, we are well positioned to help your business meet net zero and join the global effort to stop climate change.