With the skills we have gained on our own net zero journey and our rich history in consultancy work, we have been assisting other businesses with their carbon accounting, reduction planning and net zero strategy development.
Our recent work portfolio includes UK based Port Authorities, food processing businesses, hospitality businesses, and engineering houses. Our system can be adapted to any business regardless of industry and size.
We understand that businesses are at different stages of their sustainability journey and therefore, whether your business hasn’t currently thought about sustainability or is already implementing some changes, Sealand offers a range of different consultancy packages which can assist your business to meet net zero.
We can help businesses to reach net zero by offering:
- A Carbon Accounting and Reduction Planning service
- We can offer Carbon Coaching or Mentoring to your existing team
- Employee Emissions Survey, measuring your employee’s commute and work from home associated emissions
- Procurement Emissions Portal, to help identify and analyse your supply chain emissions
- Event and Project Footprint Analysis, to calculate emissions from your project or event
Over the upcoming 6 weeks we will be posting a series of blogs and accompanying videos, to explain each one of the above packages in more detail. If you would like to hear more in the meantime, please contact email@example.com