Develop understanding of the subsea infrastructure associated with the Greater Catcher Area, the inter-dependencies of the pipeline system and how it is operated.
Review the FMECA for the Catcher Area pipeline system to help define the key components and credible failure / repair scenarios to be considered in the study.
For each component identify:
- Whether the failure results in partial or total loss of production.
- Repair methodology to return component to service inc. major items of equipment.
- Identify critical procurement items and associated lead times
- Develop repair schedules with and without available spares
- Determine (SPF) spares priority factor based on the likelihood of failure and the impact on production operations of having the spare available or not.
Prepare Catcher specific EPRS worksheets based on format developed for Solan.
Develop a single EPRS document for the Catcher Pipeline System that summarises the study activities and details the response required in the event of failure for each critical component.